AP Ration Card Status 2021 | aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List
AP New Rice Card Eligibility
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.)
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built-up area.
Documents Required for AP Ration Card
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving licence etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter id,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- Passport etc.
- Income certificate
Beneficiary List of AP Rice Card 2021
The beneficiary list of AP Rice Card has been prepared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and these beneficiaries will get a number of food items at the subsidized rates. This scheme will also provide benefits to those beneficiaries who have lost their ration card in past. Now Government has decided to issue new Rice cards to all eligible families and enrol all eligible missing cases.
- The Beneficiary who wants to check their Rice Card list firstly has to visit the official website of AP Food Department.
- Now at the homepage Select
- District Name
- Mandal Name
- Secretariat Name
- Now your Rice Card Beneficiary List will appear in front of you