Hii guys…. Today i will tell you how to install AppyBuilder offline version in windows (7, 8.1, 10) and Linux. this is very simple to install AppyBuilder offline version in few steps. Because, AppyBuilder online version was temporarily shutdown for the Upgrade of API support and few error corrections for info: Why AppyBuilder not generate .apk file. So every AppyBuilder member having only one option to generate .apk file from the AppyBuilder Offline version.
Steps to Install AppyBuilder Offline version
- Download java JDK and JRE files.
- Install Java in your computer.
- Settings (Control Panel⟶ System & Security ⟶ System⟶ Advanced system settings⟶Environment Variables)
- Create the JAVA_HOME and select java.jdk file path
- And add java jre file path to the PATH of the System Variables.
- Add website https://localhost:8888 in the java
- Download AppyBuilder offline version.
- And run the WinStartBuildServer & WInStartFrontend.
- Then search localhost:8888 in any browser (Personally I preferred Google Chrome Browser)
Steps Explained with the Images:
1. Download java JDK and JRE files
Download Java file from the oracle website or Download from below link:
2. Install Java in your computer:
Install Java by double clicking on the downloaded java file and follow step 3 or watch this video
3. Settings (Copy and select the paths):
Control Panel⟶ System & Security ⟶ System⟶ Advanced system settings⟶Environment Variables
4. Create the JAVA_HOME and select java.jdk file path
5. And add java jre file path to the PATH of the System Variables.
6. Add website https://localhost:8888 in the java
7. Download AppyBuilder offline version.
Download AppyBuilder Offline version from the github website or click on below link:
8. Run the WinStartBuildServer & WInStartFrontend:
For running double click on the WinStartBuildServer run in command prompt. And then run the WinStartFrondtend also by same manner.